- Airflow Passages
- Airflows are prominent in Mouthy People who are Loud Talkers.
- Cartilages of the Larynx
- There are 4 cartilages in the larynx whose initial letters are TEAC (also
the brandname of a home stereo). Associate the TEAC sound and the vocal cords,
and you get the connection.
- The snake in Garden of Eden spoke with a lisp, saying "Adam, thry thith
apple." This refers to the fact that the THYRoid cartilage is also called
the Adam's Apple.
- Lung Lobes
- The segments of the (right) Middle Lobe of the lung are Medial and Lateral
- Nasal Cavity
- Never Call Me Needle Nose helps remember the parts of the nasal
cavity: Nares (external), Conchae, Meatuses, Nares (internal), Nasopharynx.
- Respiratory Tract
- It's a bit of an extended version of the Airflow Passage mnemonic above. Movie
Personality Lana Turner's Pretty Sexy Thighs Turn Retinas All Around helps
you recall the order of the respiratory tract segments...
- Three Tonsils
- People (or PPL, for short) have three tonsils: Pharyngeal, Palatine,