- Back Trouble?
- This uses the name of a famous Flemish physician to list off the different
factors causing back troubles. It's pretty old, though, as knife and bullet
wounds aren't mentioned. :^)
Lumbar Disk Increase
- Carpal (Wrist) Bones
- "Scared Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle." Starting
from the thumb, the eight carpal bones are Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquetrum,
Pisiform, Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, and Hamate. To tell the three T's
apart... triquetrum has "tri/try" in it, and trapezium and trapezoid are
in alphabetical order.
CARPenters use their hands. The CARPAL bones are of the
hand, and not the foot.
- Cranial Bones
- Annoying, aren't they? The cranial bones are the PEST OF 6...
the six? the number of bones!
- Try this one as well: Old People From Texas Eat Spiders.
- Cranial Sutures
- Sutures have CLASS...
- Facial Bones
- "Con Man Max and Pal Ziggy Lack Nasty Voices". Not the most intuitive
acrostic in the world, but it works...
- Fontanels (Infant Skull)
- A baby's first words might be "PAPA!"...
- Star Wars fans (hi, Inderpal!) use "Go C3PO" to recall the seven
types of bone fractures...
- Lower Leg Bones
- Can't tell your tib from your fib? The TIBia is the Thick, Inner
Bone. The FibuLa is Finer, Fluted, and Lateral.
- Orbital Bones
- This one's a bit silly. It relies on the belief that a species called
the FLEZMS are in ORBITaround the earth.
- Two Zulu's Bruised My Cervix
- This one is used to remember the branches of the facial nerve...a (Sent
to me by firstname.lastname@example.org)
T emporal nerve
Z ygomatic nerve
B uccal nerve
M arginal mandibular nerve
C ervical nerve
- To Zanzibar By Motorcar
- Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle
- For the order of the bones in the wrist : Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquetral,
Pisiform, Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, Hamate.
Some Say Marry Money But My Brother Says Big Breasts Matter Most
- For the Cranial Nerves 1 through 12, in determining whether they are Sensory,
Motor, or Both (starting with Cranial Nerve 1)